MARKETING COORDINATOR POSITION
Landscape Architecture Bureau [LAB] is an small (ten person), design-oriented, multi-award winning landscape architecture firm located in Washington, DC. While our work has been concentrated in the DC Metro area, we would like to have a broader reach—we are looking for a dynamic individual to help us in this effort. To the extent that LAB has a specialty, it is in work in highly urbanized contexts. Our goal is to bring sensory excitement to the public realm while at the same time benefiting the public’s physical and social well-being.
We are seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator who is well-spoken and an excellent writer, who has a strong graphic sense and a passion for design. Applicants must be self-motivated, flexible and well-organized. Further, our office is made up of smart, passionate, fun-loving people.
Your work will include:
• Producing and developing proposals in response to RFPs and RFQs
• Identifying and researching potential RFP/RFQ submissions for review
• Assisting firm members with creating presentations
• Maintaining LAB’s website via a simple content management system
• Developing and maintaining LAB’s social media strategy presence
• Preparing awards submissions
• Creating and publishing digital marketing initiatives
• Maintaining and devising marketing task lists
• Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and all Microsoft Office products.
• At least a year’s experience is required. Experience in a design/architectural environment is highly preferred but not absolutely required.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Please send a letter of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please—no phone calls.